Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Pic Spam: NHDEA Schooling Show

I love the photographer at this show since it's mostly candids.

Theo got to have a nice snack while I watched Trainer Z do her test.  She was right after me so I walked out of the ring, hopped off, and let him nom while I observed.



Random pic of Trainer Z managing a hot tamale mare through her show debut.  She's a former broodmare and her five year old son was also in attendance.


My ride pictures came out a bit awkward which is too bad, the test was lovely.  But all that stopping and starting makes photos tricky when you don't know the test and there aren't a lot of Second level tests at this show.  This is during the serpentine with simple changes.


But we have fun and that's what matters the most.


I might be a bit smitten with this horse.  Just a bit.


1 comment: