Friday, March 1, 2019

Getting there

I managed to get something approaching media.  I propped up my phone on the arena wall and let it record for five minutes.  The end result is this rather boring but hopefully representative video clip.



I love being able to see what he looks like since I'm still wrapping my head around the idea that collected feels like this.  This was our third take and he was cooking in the sudden turn in temperature (first two takes the phone fell down).  It's not our best with him hanging out a bit behind my leg due to fatigue and heat, but it's a very good snapshot of what our work now looks like. 

My turn on the haunches didn't make it in frame, either.  I'll try again with an actual camera mount and see if I can make this work.  I've also found a remote control that will start the recording so I don't have to muck around with the phone to start a new clip.

Considering where we started, I'm very happy to see where we're at.




No comments:

Post a Comment